It's turned into a threesome...and boy she's a biggun

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Pete

Reaction score
Sexy girl has been put in a corner for a bit. Big girl has been getting all of the attention since last Friday. For a heavy bike she handles well. The throttle...oh that throttle is so easy to twist, unlike the S1000RR's throttle :eek:.

photo6.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

The Charlie Boreme lookalikes will be jealous ;)

Did you test ride any other big bikes (like the gs) before you chose the Triumph, If so why did you go for the Triumph?

fatbob link=topic=738.msg7008#msg7008 date=1334645499 said:
Is it a massey fergusson ::)

Lovely that fella , are you riding that to monza?

Had to look that up "massey fergusson." :eek:

Yep, taking this instead of the S1000RR to Monza.

phil link=topic=738.msg7011#msg7011 date=1334650173 said:
The Charlie Boreme lookalikes will be jealous ;)

Did you test ride any other big bikes (like the gs) before you chose the Triumph, If so why did you go for the Triumph?

I did not test ride the GS. For some reason I'm not allowed to test ride BMW bikes here in England. I only test rode the Explorer. I was going to test ride the Yamaha Tenere but I think there would have been problems getting that back to the states. Triumph's don't seem to have any issues with American's getting those back to the states with their household goods. I'll at least have 4 years with the bike to travel Europe with.

you can get them from wsb site i think , i used a broker gp tickets or something like that
and yes i have it all booked ,chunnel the lot :) got my tickets 115 euros for 3 days in the ascari stand

Back