Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hybrid X - Advanced Nano Coating

Re: Hybrid X - Advanced Nano Coating

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Thanks for the info richy, ill have to try that aquagleam, the water spots are the bit i find most frustrating.

2 years on...what do you think about the coating? how long does it last before it starts wearing of? etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riding
    2015 S1000RR Black

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo.Bee View Post
    2 years on...what do you think about the coating? how long does it last before it starts wearing of? etc

Hi,

Sorry I didnít see your post.

Iíve since changed my bike so I dont know how well it lasts.

Overall we were very disappointed with hybrid x. But about 6 months ago we saw them at a camper van show and decided to tell them what we thought of their product.
    The bloke there was very apologetic and explained that his (now ex) business associate had been watering down the product and selling it on for personal gain.

By way of apology he offered to visit us at the shop and replace all of our stock with the right stuff.

He was true to his word and sure enough he came in and took the stock away. He offered to pop in a month later once we had received the new stock to show me how to apply it. (I know itís a simple enough product to use but i thought if he shows me what to do then thereíll be no doubt that it was applied correctly)

I was very pleased with this development as I was initially excited by the product then very underwhelmed with the results.

Anyway, itís been 6 months and he hasnít been in to demo it and tbh I am beyond disappointed to the point i donít care anymore.

tl;dr Iíve given up on miracle cures, I just clean it regularly

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Hi,

Sorry I didnít see your post.

Iíve since changed my bike so I dont know how well it lasts.

Overall we were very disappointed with hybrid x. But about 6 months ago we saw them at a camper van show and decided to tell them what we thought of their product.
    The bloke there was very apologetic and explained that his (now ex) business associate had been watering down the product and selling it on for personal gain.

By way of apology he offered to visit us at the shop and replace all of our stock with the right stuff.

He was true to his word and sure enough he came in and took the stock away. He offered to pop in a month later once we had received the new stock to show me how to apply it. (I know itís a simple enough product to use but i thought if he shows me what to do then thereíll be no doubt that it was applied correctly)

I was very pleased with this development as I was initially excited by the product then very underwhelmed with the results.

Anyway, itís been 6 months and he hasnít been in to demo it and tbh I am beyond disappointed to the point i donít care anymore.

tl;dr Iíve given up on miracle cures, I just clean it regularly
    Thanks for this Stephen