Newcomer Requirements - saying hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Docta13

THE BEAST
Reaction score
OK so your new here?, i wont babble on too much that's why I have directed you to this little note asking very nicely to introduce yourself, whys that you ask? well its the nice thing to do and it lets the other members get a little bit o background info on you and to let people say hi and welcome you in.
its funny how many people aren't really interested in the site and just want to use it to either buy/sell/abuse the forum, but we hope you will stay and not be one of those.

Once you have posted in the welcome area your account will be upgraded so you can pm and access other areas of the site, but please be aware this will not happen until admin have manually upgraded you which may take a few mins or hours.

Ok, so now all you need to do is go back to the welcome area and start a new topic of your own!!

- And just saying hello won't do.....

- And if you register but don't post after 14 days your account will be deleted and you will have to re-register.

IF YOU WISH TO JUST SELL YOUR GOODS ON HERE YOU MUST APPLY FOR A FORUM SPONSOR ACCOUNT EMAIL [email protected] FOR MORE DETAILS......

You should read the forum rules too so you know what is and is not ok around here:
http://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?8003-FORUM-RULES-rev0716

Once again cheers for taking time to read this and welcome from me.

doc

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back