I want to go play out :(

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol your ready to go mate, wish the weather up here would allow it......

C'mon David this is day two of my three day prediction of glorious sunshine. Temperatures are just numbers, I took my Adventure for a ten minute hurl this afternoon after doing an oil change, in a t-shirt and jeans, got some funny looks at the traffic lights, folk must have thought I was mental.

Or a Polar bear LOL

JimmyMac

C'mon David this is day two of my three day prediction of glorious sunshine. Temperatures are just numbers, I took my Adventure for a ten minute hurl this afternoon after doing an oil change, in a t-shirt and jeans, got some funny looks at the traffic lights, folk must have thought I was mental.

Or a Polar bear LOL

JimmyMac

I skipped off work the day Jimmy.. was out scooting about..freezing cold out of the sun, but nice wee taste of things to come.. came in at 5 ish so must have knocked in 60 or 70 miles...

Sent from Stus phone

you guys are braver than me , can't stand the cold or the salt they chuck down everywhere........

Went out about 2 this afternoon 6.5 degrees sunny as fuck, saw a few bikes out, managed to annoy a group of Harley riders in St. Andrews by joining on to the back of their group with my HID headlight, they kept waving me through but I made sure I only passed one at a time as I wanted to look at their bikes, all shiny and chrome with tassels.
Nice run up to Dundee to the dealership and a blast back home with Kylie in my iPod, Heaven.

JimmyMac

That was the temp when I was leaving on my bike this morning
But it was a balmy 5 degrees on the way home

chilly stuff, been there and done it last year , see avatar pic lol, but most of the time it was utter misery cleaning the bike in minus conditions so the salt didn't destroy it, so this year I thought fuck that........

never mind mate, you can still sit about the house with all your gear on making vroom vroom noises....... :cheerful:

ForumRunner_20160226_130315.jpg

Off out for a blast up the lake district with my mate and his new ride the 1199s . Will post some scenic pics soon :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160226_130306.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160226_130306.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27
My mate had an 1198s, he sold after a few months, he found it very uncomfortable at road speeds (he'd previously owned R1's) and didn't like the handling. Best keep the throttle pinned today and see if your mate doesn't wish he'd got an Sthou!

With Spring around the corner, the anticipation is at an all time high.

My mate had an 1198s, he sold after a few months, he found it very uncomfortable at road speeds (he'd previously owned R1's) and didn't like the handling. Best keep the throttle pinned today and see if your mate doesn't wish he'd got an Sthou!

Was a good ride out, first time ive had chance to properly get out & I love the sTHOU more & more every time. My mate was running in new tyres and used that as his excuse as to why I left him on the bends ;) haha. Even though I have the RAW version of the STHOU ( no abs/dtc ) it just felt so reassuring in the corners, didn't feel light on the front like I found with my old k7 gsxr 750. cannot wait for spring & summer to come.

S!K is in a different league :friendly_wink: Had a brief post lay up pre service blast on mine today, just awesome

Back