Premier Membership - What is it ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got it sorted Stuart, thanks mate.

Good man get the app forum runner.. fully enabled for the forum . You can post when your out and about..great for posting images.

Edit by admin - forum runner has become problematic for some members since the original post. The forum works fully on tapatalk as an alternative.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's me upgraded to the premium membership B-)
Could I get a couple of forum stickers for my van please, if you have any left.

Thankyou for your support Kenny, it is appreciated and I hope you get good value from the membership too :).

Forum stickers - we never run out, please PM me your address info and I'll get some to you ;).

Updated the 1st post to explain how the forum doesn't get any kickbacks or commission from any vendors we get on the site. I am not aware of anyone thinking we do but I thought it was worth stating this as I noticed the 44teeth website does get kickbacks (they are very open and honest about it), there are no plans to change, we want members to get ALL the available discount from the vendors we decide to have on the forum.

Just upgraded my membership to give a little back after stealing a few ideas of you boy's. Thanks
Soof would like a couple of stickers for the bike if possible please mate?

Im now one of the gang :rapture:
Ive found this forum helpful so far with my many questions so a donation is the right thing to do

You havnt even started to tap into my infinate wisdom yet mate [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You havnt even started to tap into my infinate wisdom yet mate [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don't have any questions on glasses of wine yet mate but when I do you'll be my first call!! :) ;-) :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant find the sign up or donate button. Is it only available on the full site?

Nah dont work on mobile. Signed up for 2 years. How do i go about getting the decals
Cheers

Nah dont work on mobile. Signed up for 2 years. How do i go about getting the decals
Cheers

Hi snow. Thanks very much for supporting the forum. PM me your address info and I'll send some out.

Hey Soof,

long time no speak - think it was at the BMW day at Donny last year - that's me signed up for the 2 year membership.... gotta be worth ?20.00 I reckon...:glee::glee::glee:

Hey Soof,

long time no speak - think it was at the BMW day at Donny last year - that's me signed up for the 2 year membership.... gotta be worth ?20.00 I reckon...:glee::glee::glee:

Darryl, hello, nice to hear from you buddy! Long time like you say. ?20 is a ruddy bargain mate, I haven't adjusted the subs for the fall in sterling yet lol. Thanks again for supporting the forum. You going to be around for the forum meet up in June in Lincs.... perhaps bring some of the other scots with you?

Darryl, hello, nice to hear from you buddy! Long time like you say. ?20 is a ruddy bargain mate, I haven't adjusted the subs for the fall in sterling yet lol. Thanks again for supporting the forum. You going to be around for the forum meet up in June in Lincs.... perhaps bring some of the other scots with you?

hahaha yeah exchange rate and all that - Cant make Lincs m8 as I'm off the road these days, I'm strictly track now - to many eejits out there for my liking and most of them have managed to get driving licences and own cars. I'm down at Donnington again on 25th April and then off to Almeria for 4 days in May. Are you doing any track days yourself ?

Fair enough about road riding, I know what you mean about the eejits. Only doing Cadders in June and Snet in August for now. I was planning on lots of trackdays away this year but bit of a busy bee at the moment, so a bike trip to Portugal in July and another to the Aragon GP in September, it's a hard life lol. I might try and pop in at Donny and say hello if I'm passing. Dont be a stranger either way!

Fair enough about road riding, I know what you mean about the eejits. Only doing Cadders in June and Snet in August for now. I was planning on lots of trackdays away this year but bit of a busy bee at the moment, so a bike trip to Portugal in July and another to the Aragon GP in September, it's a hard life lol. I might try and pop in at Donny and say hello if I'm passing. Dont be a stranger either way!

For sure m8. will be on here a lot more this year - enjoy your road trips - they sound great.

Just signed up for the premier membership can't wait for the stickers and boost in power!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back