Premier Membership - What is it ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Here is some information about the forum premier membership option:

It is important that you read through all of the information below and understand the membership fully.

First of all, the forum is free to use for anyone who registers and posts a welcome thread in this section. However, the forum is not free to host, run and maintain, and the vbulletin software costs a few quid too. This is a labour of love for the admin team, but we do try and make the site wash it's face financially.

We try to make Premier Membership amazing value for money so by supporting the site by becoming a Premier Member you also get...(this list is being added to regularly):

- A free set of forum decal stickers (only available to premier members) for your bike (PM me when you've signed up if you would like them. I will need to know your name and address details for the post.). The set comprises 4 x banner/strip forum stickers ~ approx 150mm x 15mm, 2 x clear background forum roundel stickers ~ 75mm diameter, and 2 x black background cut-out forum stickers ~ approx 70mm wide x 65mm high.

- Ability to upload pictures to your own profile albums on the forum instead of using links from third party providers.

- Access to the Premier Members Section which is a closed section of the site which also gives you:

- Discussion areas kept off the public web.

- The opportunity to participate in free giveaways (for example, we gave away ?400 worth of premium brand tyres in one week).

- Access to discount deals on BMW genuine parts.

- Access to discount deals on BMW servicing at Alan Jeffries BMW in Shipley, West Yorkshire.

- Access to discount deals on the servicing, parts and labour at Lind BMW, Norwich.

- Access to bike technical data downloads (repair and service dvd manual to 2018, not Gen4+).

- 10% off Positive Vibes bar ends

We believe this offers excellent value for money and if you decide to subscribe as a Premier Member of the UK S1000RR & HP4 Owners Forum that'd be really appreciated.

We explicitly get no kickbacks or commission from any of the vendors we allow on the forum, they are here because we personally rate them highly and they offer products that are relevant to our members. What you pay them goes to them, we get nothing out of it other than the satisfaction of helping a fellow biker get the right stuff and the right price.

If you want to become a Premier Member its easy to do, just click on the Premier Membership Subscription button at the top of the forum page to get your user account upgraded. If for any reason the PayPal site throws up an error you can make a manual payment to [email protected] for one of the subscription amounts, including your username in the message with the payment to be upgraded manually.

The subscription choices are 1 year for ?12.50 or 2 years for ?20.

This is a subscription service and automatically renews after the period end. If you do not want to renew at the end of the period please cancel automatic payments via your paypal account when you sign up or before the anniversary. The renewal process is automated and will not be reversed.

Thanks, Admin.

Last edited:
Well worth the money to upgrade, i saved ?22.50 on a vendors deal in the premium threads so that has more than covered the cost of upgrading. Also booking in with a BMW dealer for my 18,000mile service at an unbeatable price with the discount for premium members. :)

Thanks for the updated description, knew it was available but didn't really know what it included. Have now signed up.

Thank you. We're working on adding more benefits as time goes on. Thanks for your support. :)

i joined this site way after getting my bike but boy did I get a lot of good information before buying which no doubt helped me make up my mind on splashing out big time (financially) on my baby , I soon became a premier member as a form of pay back for all the useful things that came from this site , not even realising about the added benefits that came with it.
Worth every penny .

Last edited:
Soof,
Think I've been here a year and I'm quite happy to pay again next year.
This will roll me into a 1 or 2 year membership like the others.
I appreciate the cost,work and effort that goes on in the background.

edit. Just looked, I've been here 2 years already!
sign me up!

Last edited:
Soof,
Think I've been here a year and I'm quite happy to pay again next year.
This will roll me into a 1 or 2 year membership like the others.
I appreciate the cost,work and effort that goes on in the background.

edit. Just looked, I've been here 2 years already!
sign me up!

Hi bud. Thanks for that, appreciate the offer. I think the best thing to do with you rare lifetime guys is let your membership run for 5 years which is fair in comparison with normal fees and then go on to something 1 or 2 yearly.

so how much is it ?

Good question, and one I've failed to put on the original post, I'll update it. In answer to your question, the subscriptions are ?12.50 for a year or ?20 for two. :). We get a bit less after PayPal get their tax free bit.

Last edited:
Hi bud. Thanks for that, appreciate the offer. I think the best thing to do with you rare lifetime guys is let your membership run for 5 years which is fair in comparison with normal fees and then go on to something 1 or 2 yearly.
Ok Soof, that's absolutely fine with me. Jimmy says he's paying mine anyway.

Hi folks......have been on the site for a while, and surfing even longer. Now joined fully, and look forward to full membership..........might be able to sort some pics of my new bike now! ��

Hi folks......have been on the site for a while, and surfing even longer. Now joined fully, and look forward to full membership..........might be able to sort some pics of my new bike now! ��

Thanks for your support Gaz. :)

Now you can truly enjoy the forum, i've saved WAAAAY more than the ?12 it cost to become a member. :)

Thanks guys.......!

I'm trying to add pic for my avatar, but it won't save. Maybe it's too big, so any ideas?

Hi mods, just joined today however happy to pitch in for a 2 year membership, if someone can send me payment details I'll make a payment if you'll have me!!

Cheers,
Stevie

Back