Best GoPro mounting spot

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell you 2 places its NOT as ive been messing around revently

I've just got a top yoke mount does it affect you seeing the rev counter too much?

Yes Ant, 2015. Fantastic weather total Heaven for me, love road racing. Not so keen on short circuit.

JimmyMac

yeah I was there too. Did you fair the storm okay! Overall the weather was great. Hope for the same this year, or better

I just bought on of those "Gyroscopic" mounts for my GoPro. Does anybody have any experience with one of these ?

Since I ordered that one I have seen some more that I think I would have preferred but I am stuck with this one now. I will let you know what its like when it comes. I am going to Jerez shortly so I should be able to give it a try there.

I've actually just opened an account with a supplier of the Feiyu Tech gimbals so i would love to hear what you think of it when you get it. The only downside I can see is that there not waterproof. But I suppose you'd only be using it on summers days anyway..

Stephen we only live 200 yards from each other so I will show you it when it comes. I will call up to your workshop.

Back