Retrofit Performance Pack 2015 rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paz_37

Reaction score
Hi,
Is it possible to retrofit the Performance Pack on the 3rd Gen s1000rr? It seems like everyone wants it. Oh, and what is included in the pack over the sport model?
Thanks.

What sets the '15RR apart is the DDC suspension (first seen on the HP4), gear shift assist pro (clutches changes up and down the box), rider pro modes so that you can tailor make traction control settings, cruise control and heated grips. Depending on what option boxes have been ticked will dictate what the bike has but you want all of the above even if you don't always need it - I'd also throw in forged HP wheels as a desirable option. None of the above can easily be retro fitted and to be honest I can't imagine there are that many '15 bikes that don't have all of that on.

Mine is the sport model but doesn't have cruise. I bought it 2nd hand but was told you could still retrofit the performance pack. Not sure if true or what it offers.

Mine is the sport model but doesn't have cruise. I bought it 2nd hand but was told you could still retrofit the performance pack. Not sure if true or what it offers.

Probably better to ask the dealer. You'd need a different clutch-side switchgear for starters. I would expect the total bill to be in 4 figures.

Retro fitting will always be ridiculously expensive. If you want the pack , forged wheels etc it would be much cheaper to sell your bike and buy one with all the stuff you wanted OEM fitted.

Back