Ventureshield

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO yes also. Had it done on my HP4 before I took delivery and the panels are still like new. From what I have heard from '15/'16 owners on here about paint quality I would say its a good move.

I'd also recommend that if you do get it done, get it done by a professional, should be almost unnoticeable.

defo yes, I ride with a few other sports bikes with sticky tyres and after 10,000 miles I only had 2 stone chips that were visible. the new kit is sat ready to be fit on my 15.. I didn't fit any on my new k8 1000 and after 1000 miles it looked like it had been shot with a shotgun. I fit mine myself.warm none windy day and take your time.

Deffo worth it, I wish I'd put it on my 15 when I got it last year. I do a lot of miles behind my mate's Panigale (cos he knows where he's going haha) and I've got quite a few stone chips on my fairing and my RX7 looks like it's been shot with rusty nails :-(.

I'm going to treat myself to a new helmet and that is going to get Ventureshield on it before I use it.

Never used it tbf. I have 8k miles on my 2014 now and only chip i have is under the tail

Definetly yes, Google revolution detailing
or email [email protected]
the guy is positively a real gent and totally anal about perfection :emmersed:
well respected in the the la Ferrari / Porsche circles
mobile in the south west

Yes but it is a big kit with a lot of parts and it took me about a day to fit. But i am slow.
Also this time of year there is a lot of grit on the roads and getting a stone chip on the top of your fairing the day before the kit arrives is just annoying.

Deffo worth it, I wish I'd put it on my 15 when I got it last year. I do a lot of miles behind my mate's Panigale (cos he knows where he's going haha) and I've got quite a few stone chips on my fairing and my RX7 looks like it's been shot with rusty nails :-(.

I'm going to treat myself to a new helmet and that is going to get Ventureshield on it before I use it.

Do they do it for helmet then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the replies , looks like a resounding yes, I shall order the kit today and have someone in the area that fits.

Cheers

Back