hp4 exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just curious is all. I've always been fascinated by the Taylormade exhausts. How did she do on the dyno?

Totally agree on the gallery part of your post. I've been having a hell of a time finding any photos of the Racefit exhaust mounted on an HP exhaust/midpipe.
I do like the neat finish of the taylormade when i get it back together i will put a pic of it close up, On the dyno with power commander and custom map i have 196bhp at rear wheel (got dyno chart if anyone wants to see it) A lad came to me at a local bike meet in sunderland and said do you know if you a racetaylormade system you loose 5bhp lol i said do you think i would notice the difference with 5bhp on the road i don't think so,
On another note i do appreciate this free website its great (how much is it to be a premier member then ?

i do appreciate this free website its great (how much is it to be a premier member then ?[/QUOTE]

50 quid will cover it Kev... want my paypal details then ?..

Just kidding obviously....its well worth sticking a few bob in the kitty...soof will sort you out... the mods do a great job keeping this site together..

Just kidding obviously....its well worth sticking a few bob in the kitty...soof will sort you out... the mods do a great job keeping this site together..

Yeah - we have to let a few rogues wander the halls to make us all look better ;)

I e mailed Racetaylormade about my exhaust and sent photos of the bits of baffle that came out of my exhaust and they responded very quickly and said they would send me a new back box ( what a great company am well chuffed, as i couldn't see akraprovic or arrow doing that)
:single_eye:

Cheers mate... It's a howler but...sounds amazing on the overrun there's a bit of unburnt fuel goes thru it... Subtle little backfires n pops... As Keith Flint sang...naughty,naughty...very naughty.

I'm liking the look of the racefit now... 480 Inc PNP... They sound awesome....think I should have bought one instead of the Delkevic..hmmmm

Last edited:
Just have done with it and get an SC Project CRT, they fit the HP4 system and are under ?400 and taken straight from Moto2 :) :D

Keep your Delkevic for trackdays though as i doubt one of these bad boys is going to pass any db test and you can't fit a baffle :D

I bought an SC Project CRT can about a week ago. Can't wait to get it in and install it.

Just have done with it and get an SC Project CRT, they fit the HP4 system and are under ?400 and taken straight from Moto2 :) :D

Keep your Delkevic for trackdays though as i doubt one of these bad boys is going to pass any db test and you can't fit a baffle :D

Sounds good any links Mick to where you bought it

Cheers in advance

Mine is just the end, no link pipe as it fits direct to the HP4 akrapovic system, and i think all in i paid ?370 delivered :)

Took baffle out of my Delkevic...sounds really throaty. I'll leave it for a bit..try it in spring. If I'm still unhappy I'll change

Back