Scott Leathers ....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're happy in the end Stuart.
Looks like he's up to his eyes in it, obviously very good at what he does with the leathers.

This man makes a fair point....
I think he is just showing us how much of a shit hole it is and to stay back. It looks like unorganised rabble. There is no way any of that is in any order that he would be able to keep track of.

Lol... I just stuck the images on as I had them on my phone... yea I agree it was pretty chaotic.. but was happy in the end up.. so guess thats what counts..

Glad you're happy in the end Stuart.
Looks like he's up to his eyes in it, obviously very good at what he does with the leathers.

Aye Loupe.. they had loads of stuff all made up ready to go the TT this week so the place was packed with Two and One pieces and Textile suits

you have all that shit and you advertise him, am I missing something here, how many sleepless nights did you have n worry and remember he fkd the fitting up

Chill out Jimmy not an advert just fired the images on for the forum... jeez mate relax..

Last edited:
tell you what its a shame you didn't go to AM hes different class ask anyone on any forum,

Aye mate, it was mainly due to them being at the bike show tbh... so choice made... next time... tell you what theres a great business opportunity for someone up her in Scotland doing M2M

Back