New tyres

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This conversation is what makes me sick of forums. Everybody is an expert and takes the posters side. Of course it couldn't possibly be that the officer was entirely right could it, after all it's totally unheard of for a forum member to exaggerate or outright lie or put a spin on something to win sympathy isn't it. As for the 'gotta catch me first' comments....totally pathetic. Get a life.

My guess is you spent a fortune yesterday and didnt get a leg over hence the narky reply which isnt required. If your so sick of forums why are you here? this forum has been nothing but good for me, the advice i have read/received has been helpful and nothing else. If i read something i dont like or i dont agree with i just sail on by it, i doint comment trying to make people out to be liars.

Dave, chill out neebor, I was a cop for ten years and believe me there are a few arseholes wearing that uniform, including me on occasions!! we are all human. We all have bad days, maybe the cop was having one maybe the biker was having one. We are all trying to support one another on here however so if you feel the need to call someone a liar or rant about some thing else, take a bit of advice from Iain and "sail on by"

Accept a big bear hug from me pal, were only here for a short time - make it a good time.:encouragement:

JimmyMac

Just thought i would give everyone a quick update on my problem with the law, well to cut a long story short i appealed the ticket through some help with my local citizens advice, went to court this morning an came out a very happy chappy with the whole thing being cancelled...No points, No fine and No courses. video evidence shown that i was in control and was only trying to better my riding conditions by strapping up my glove and clearing the rain from my visor. The look on the copper who pulled me over was quite amusing as well.. happy days

Just thought i would give everyone a quick update on my problem with the law, well to cut a long story short i appealed the ticket through some help with my local citizens advice, went to court this morning an came out a very happy chappy with the whole thing being cancelled...No points, No fine and No courses. video evidence shown that i was in control and was only trying to better my riding conditions by strapping up my glove and clearing the rain from my visor. The look on the copper who pulled me over was quite amusing as well.. happy days

Well done Iain, thats great news!

thanks guys. Definitely Gray i can imagine if he see's me out again he will follow me for a while to examine my every move haha.

thanks guys. Definitely Gray i can imagine if he see's me out again he will follow me for a while to examine my every move haha.

And his croonies..pulled one over on a copper years ago, my old RD days,
sods were stopping me for weeks after , for absolutely anything, noise checks etc.....

Back