New Section for other bikes

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been asked by a few members to add a section for non sthou/ HP4 bikes so members can discuss their other rides, share pics and information without having to go to other forums. Seeing as we are such a nice knowledgeable bunch of reprobates I think we can give this section a go and expand it into catagories if there is sufficient content.

As always, new ideas are very welcome.

Andy.

Lol mine is actually someone elses missus the now ... hope he's no a beemer rider...

Yea Soof I think that's pretty good idea as we've likely all had other bikes in the past/present

Last edited:
My Sunday morning dry weather speed restricted :biggrin-new: moped lol

Attachments

• zzr different lines.jpg
    zzr different lines.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 80
  • zzr different lines1.jpg
    zzr different lines1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
My first big bike at 21 was a GPz900R, still have a soft spot for Kwakers, great pics of the ZZR bananaman

What about pic's of my 4 wheeled ride ? Are they allowed in this section.
This is my Audi A8 W12 with a six litre engine.

Attachments

• attachment1.jpg
    attachment1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
What about pic's of my 4 wheeled ride ? Are they allowed in this section.
This is my Audi A8 W12 with a six litre engine.

Gulp .. I thought my B7 RS 4 Avant was bad on fuel. Had her 3 years sold last year. Previous to that 1.8T B7 S4 Saloon and an A3. Love Audis. Now driving a 7 seat shogun.

Sent from Stus phone

Last edited:
My first big bike at 21 was a GPz900R, still have a soft spot for Kwakers, great pics of the ZZR bananaman

Same Mac...2004 10R was on my bucket list.... sold my black and gold blade Oct 13..... had it 3 years was utterly faultless and took a step back in time with Feb 14 purchase of a black C1..10R..chopped it in for HP4. 14 years old and could still hold its own on a fast run with brand new stuff.. legendary machine.

Sent from Stus phone

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160219_024511.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160219_024511.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 41
  • ForumRunner_20160219_024557.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160219_024557.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back