the northern posse

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybob

Reaction score
right are us northerners going to sort a bit of a ride out
i was thinking maybe sunday the 8th of april we could meet at that cafe at glossop any takers !

im out every weekend and normally let people know but no-one likes to come out and play with me :(

sounds good to me Bob weather permitting. Maybe we should wait to see who is up for it and then look for a central meet place.

sound jamie just thought most yorkshire and lancashire folk know where that cafe is but yeah i will meet anywhere bring it on weather permiting

Stargirl link=topic=689.msg6492#msg6492 date=1333125815 said:
im out every weekend and normally let people know but no-one likes to come out and play with me :(

/poke

billybob link=topic=689.msg6517#msg6517 date=1333142790 said:
sound jamie just thought most yorkshire and lancashire folk know where that cafe is but yeah i will meet anywhere bring it on weather permiting
Good for me too mate, my thinking behind that was there maybe more interest if we hang fire. Fingers crossed

Godzilla link=topic=689.msg6519#msg6519 date=1333145010 said:

/poke

you don't get a choice. it's the rules. who else is gonna be mean about my bike if you dont come? ::)

VINNY RR link=topic=689.msg6522#msg6522 date=1333183040 said:

Ill play with ya.... ;)

we might be talking about different subjects here :eek: ;D

ekdg link=topic=689.msg6532#msg6532 date=1333218658 said:
Im off ext Sunday so will try and map it if were in the peak area
Still a bit of a trek for me folks, maybe later in the year, be nice to go for a play with you all :D

john boy some nice roads over your way nothings set in stone yet we could meet you half way or come over to where you are i am easy well not that easy..

Count me in too... subject to weather; I've heard we may get snow!

I know where Glossop is, but not the Cafe mentioned. What time?

i was thinking a 9 maybe 10am start home four 4ish what does everyone else think maybe go into derbyshire [would prefer it if someone else leads still running in] or maybe go to to the seaside whitby via helmsley
phil i will pm you my mobile we could meet up in honley or holmfirth
what does everyone else think ?

i think wood head might be open now but the snake is still shut
cant believe the snow we had after last week :eek:

right just checked on the weather for sunday looks like its going to be ok how about going to whitby via helmsley we could meet up at ten at squires how does that sound ?

Back