clark motorcycle lift

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Im thinking about one of these bench lifts from Machine Mart... their just over 400 quid... Ive a chance to buy one for half this amount...anyone got one

Its the manual one not the hydraulic option..

Last edited:
They are solid, but can you work on the front end whilst it's on that? Can you replace the wheel chock with a paddock stand?

I've an I Jak Alex http://www.1jac.com/ bit better quality than that warrior one... I hate crawling about on my knees... my left knee is a bit fucked. The I Jak is good for brakes and wheels off. I was thinking more for a thorough clean and servicing o and f etc etc..

This chick that's selling the lift is waiting on some geezer coming at 3pm.... I'll go see it if he doesn't show... hope his motor breaks down...

I have an Abba Skylift but even that can have some limitations, however what it does allow is for it to be packed away in the corner or in the boot of a corner if i ever needed to shift it :)

What I will say about the Abba is that it allows you to do whatever you want with the bike and you can move it around once it is raised up, there are cheaper versions which allow similar levels of accessibility to the bike but they don't quite have the same versatility but then they don't have the same scary price as the Abba either (which I only bought purely because I had cash sitting there and splashed out), but it allowed me to strip my bike to the frame and engine and took up minimal space :)

I got the Abba to replace one of these types of ramps purely because it took up a large footprint in my mancave and it's not like you can just hide it out of the way :)

It doesn't lift the bike from the headers it attaches to the footpegs I think :)

In fact that is a totally different Easy Rizer from what I have seen, the other one actually lifts from the pegs and has attachments to lift from under the wheels too so I see what you are talking about now.

I am also not sure I would even dare attempt lift my bike from that point, purely to save risking anything happening :D

Last edited:
Yeah I should have said I can see it's foot pegs too, but well there's an engine block right over the head point.

Were we not just talking about this !
4470b62cdbe658427d4dfce3177fde57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back