Racefit exhaust 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

and rr ew

Reaction score
Was talking to them at the NEC and offered me a carbon Racefit growler for ?400 !
And would honour it till mon 7/12/15.
Now my missus has a Racefit on her blade, and for fear like I'm copying I'm not having one but if any off you guys fancy one, give them a bell as it wasn't just me they offered that price too !
And if you fancy an Austin Racing exhaust put in code NEC 75 and you will get ?75 knocked off making all the slip on's ?655 posted

Thanks for that, what is the normal price? Still trying to get my stubby Akro to fit just waiting for a man to male me a link pipe. Had a growler on my K5 1000 and it would wake the dead!!!!

Dean

Was talking to them at the NEC and offered me a carbon Racefit growler for ?400 !
And would honour it till mon 7/12/15.
Now my missus has a Racefit on her blade, and for fear like I'm copying I'm not having one but if any off you guys fancy one, give them a bell as it wasn't just me they offered that price too !
And if you fancy an Austin Racing exhaust put in code NEC 75 and you will get ?75 knocked off making all the slip on's ?655 posted

Thank you for the info and code

Back