My 2011 BMW S1000RR in Yellow

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearly ready for the road again.

few wee mods over winter.

evotech fold up leavers.
evotech tail tidy.
akrapovic slip on (cheers alex)
rim tape (it's a love it or hate it thing, wasn't sure but I think I like)
cheap Chinese seat cowl (fit isn't great colour match is terrible, needs painting)
service oil and filter (motul 300v)
caliper strip and clean new seals
new pads (sbs).
alien head decals (cheers turtle )
forum decal (cheers soof )

and that's it ,fresh fuel really to go can't wait.......

I like those yellow ones, don't see many and they do look good. Very nice mods, the before and after is a nice touch.

That looks really good mate, amazing what a few choice mods can do

That looks nice that mate, have you thought about getting the black and yellow motografix kit for it, there's one knocking around Sheffield and it really suits it.

I think it could be next on the list mate...... well if I can persuade the wife the bike "needs" more money spent on it...... lol

cheers guys pretty happy with it , just need to get out and blow the cobwebs off! first trackday is on the 15th of april weather should pick up by then........

I was surprised by the pic on the ferry - didn't look like the bikes were tied down? My bike has been on Eurotunnel a few times, never fancied using the x-channel ferry although I assume they tie them down? Always the risk of waves knocking them over surely?
Your pic - is that out in the islands, or just the Millport ferry? :)

I was surprised by the pic on the ferry - didn't look like the bikes were tied down? My bike has been on Eurotunnel a few times, never fancied using the x-channel ferry although I assume they tie them down? Always the risk of waves knocking them over surely?
Your pic - is that out in the islands, or just the Millport ferry? :)

lol its just the wee ferry from dunoon to Gourock, the fella on the ferry said they would be fine , but it ended up proper choppy, so we stuck the bikes in gear and they made it in one piece lol, been the the nw200
and the bikes are always tied down

I've had my YELLOW S1000RR from July 2011 and have done more mods to it than any other bike I've owned :-
Ohlins re shock
Ohlins Fork Cartridges
Ohlins Steering Damper
Austin Racing De Cat and Exhaust
Austin Brake/clutch levers
R&G Tail Tidy
R&G Crash bobbins
GB Racing protectors
R&G Rear Sets
Ilberger Carbon - Replacing all Black Plastic (and more)
Number stickers.

Sure there is something I've missed :cool:

brilliant mate! another yellow one...., all that carbon is lovely fancy some of that..... nice mods indeed

That rim-stripes looks awesome!
A little question to you sir: How did you like the quality of the GBRacing protection? Good fit?

Back