What Cam

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see how your gyro mount deals with high speed wind when on the track. The Wenpod x1 appears a lot more streamlined, just a thought.

It didn't flinch :) Only issue I had with it was the battery life is terrible. Going to have to make a battery eliminator.

Stephen thats actually decent, the indicator does get in the way mind you. Hmmm decisions decisons

Looks much better with the indicator off :)

Unfortunately a stone chip hit the front screen of the gopro :( The lense protector has paid for itself though!

54088D36-9ED3-4F1E-8B5F-0646A169CB99_zpskr1qhojz.jpg

Nice footage Stephen ;). It's an interesting position to have the cam showing the front fork movement.

2:40 it gets a little confused! :)

Good work

Yea, definitely need to sort out a more reliable power source

Nice footage Stephen ;). It's an interesting position to have the cam showing the front fork movement.

Yea, I only fit it there because they didn't allow tank mounted cams but I like the way it comes out. Would have probably been better on the right hand side for Croft I recon.

Nice and clean Stephen.. very little in way of vibrations too... decent bit of riding there too mate

Haha cheers, Doing my best!

Really pleased with my first time on track, I ended up around 10 seconds faster comparing the first few laps to the later ones (not much but enough to show progress!)

Last edited:
Back