Alex - S1000RR - 2012 - Black

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex, that looks stunning mate, a credit to your good taste and patience, don't drop it on a track day!!

Alex, batman just called and wants his bike back!

Nice job. tasteful and discreet, i like it a lot

Absolutely gorgeous Alex, a few rides out on it and the wait will be a distant memory. Was totally worth it though, big thumbs up. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

JimmyMac

The bike looks really good with some well considered parts fitted.

That's a stunning bike and great post Alex, well done! The hassle and stress was worth it for sure. Now you need to find a second bike, something a bit ordinary, to commute on lol.;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Huge relief followed by a huge grin. Only hope I've not forgotten how to ride! Looks dry tomorrow :D

Thanks to Baz, Soof and anyone else I sought advice/reassurance from during the wait.

Prime Factors were good to deal with, helpful and patient.

I'm off to Snetterton a week tomorrow! :D

(And yes I need a cheap commuter)

Last edited:
That is REALLY nice man, a good balance and no overkill, always the danger, easy to make it look tacky doing too much....well done mate that's a stunning machine...

You and Jimmy Mac clearly use the same bank.... one of those by invitation only banks for rich people..lol

That is REALLY nice man, a good balance and no overkill, always the danger, easy to make it look tacky doing too much....well done mate that's a stunning machine...

You and Jimmy Mac clearly use the same bank.... one of those by invitation only banks for rich people..lol

Not as bad as it may seem - judicious use of second hand parts, cheaper bits where there was no need to spend extra...all the bodywork was ~400...then I've sold the stock suspension, slip-on etc. And then there's the wheels they are about 900 cheaper than OZ's...

Looks great mate, you must be a happy guy :applouse:

Back