Alex - S1000RR - 2012 - Black

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link just gives me the landing page. BM's website is rubbish for links/shares.

- Sent from Mobile

European Trackday

Believe me after a few days on a European track the last thing that you will be bothered to do will be to ride on the local roads.

Alex I thought you left the plate and hazard indicators on so the recovery van could find you ;).

And I thought no one needed to know that, Andy...

Friends like these...

- Sent from Mobile

In all seriousness, I have no current concerns, if somethings goes it'll be unexpected.
Couple of 200mile journeys with town riding has exorcised the June demons.

My only focus is staying black side down....and physically making it through.

- Sent from Mobile

lol. Your suspension sag will need adjusting daily with the lbs you'll be sweating off :).

Such a shame you didn't get to enjoy her after all the hard work you put in. Looking forward to seeing the new project!

It was going to go this year either way. 3 years after buying. If it was a special edition or something I'd probably stick with it, but it's not, and it's a big year for new bikes...

Static its weird I agree. I wouldn't have one for the road. Too much of a ballache at low speed. Makes so much sense on track though. For an intermediate on track like me its much easier to feel like you've done a good lap.

Thats compared to a '12 RR. Not had the later spec versions on track.

- Sent from Mobile

It is a big year for new bikes I'll give you that but your bike definitely is a special edition
Best of luck for whatever you go for I'll be changing this year too

Back