HP4 Motorsport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks budgie. I'm very pleased with the way the garage has turned out. It's not quite finished, need some shelving, skirting boards, and one of those workshop swivel seats on casters lol.

So today was a quick nip into the garage to give the bike a wipe down and check it over. After noticing minimal level brake fluid I checked the front brake pads which were surprisingly down to less than 1mm. Seeing as they were coming off I thought I might as well get the wheels off for new tyres to get fitted next week.

2 hours later my wife is not impressed by my absence....

Attachments

• image-3537709546.jpg
    image-3537709546.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 91
lol you can't beat a bit of garage time soof , women never understand, the abba lift looks ace

Thanks guys. The abba stand is brilliant, I must admit it took some warming too. Great for jobs like this but a bit much just for getting the rear wheel off the ground after a ride, I still use the paddock stands for general stuff.

Im loving the garage, thanks for the comments. Having somewhere well lit and spacious that can be kept clean makes a huge difference to these jobs. I only **** it up half the time now lol.

The cleanest it's gonna look in 2017. Off to get some grime on it ;)

69bec5959cadd8e29d68312d2d28beb7.jpg

Ah, that was goooood. An hour for a proper quick blast, first of the year, it's been a long while waiting for the beast to be unleashed. I might take it touring instead of the GS lol.

Back