Vibration reducing bar ends

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GixxerChuck

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
After 2 prototypes and several thousand miles of tests the bar ends are now on the production queue.
The bar ends are a lot heavier than the standard ones (just under double the weight, sorry BMW for countering your sterling weight reducing efforts!)
These are made in stainless steel and re use the original BMW bolt (m55 torx) tightened to BMW spec.
These fit all models of the S1000RR, the HP4 and the 2015 S1000R
Do not expect these to completely eliminate all vibrations. They do significantly reduce throughout the rev range to the point it is not noticeable at all at some points (cruising at 80mph).
Pictures updated with final product. Last pic is to compare mine with standard fitments.
These are now in stock.
Unfortunately I have been hit with VAT so the price is slightly more than originally anticipated.
They are ?59 per set including postage within the UK. (?53 for cash and collection by prior arrangement only discount reflects P&P and Paypal fees)
Contact me for quote to other countries.
Payment via paypal to [email protected] and include your name and address on the payment. PM me to let me know you've ordered.

Last edited:
They are around 240g each and around 45mm long (They are manufactured to exact tolerances but not posting specifications for obvious reasons)

hey Gixxer.....will you be offering a black (powder-coated?) version at all? Cheers ;)

I'm away at the minute so can't look into it. Got silly quotes before I came away would add around ?25-35 per pair for coating. Could get them in mild steel and do it which would be less than stainless but they would rust if the powder coat chipped. Will try to find a sensible price when back in UK.

I'm away at the minute so can't look into it. Got silly quotes before I came away would add around ?25-35 per pair for coating. Could get them in mild steel and do it which would be less than stainless but they would rust if the powder coat chipped. Will try to find a sensible price when back in UK.
cheers....would be great if you could keep me posted? ;-)

Just to say that I got some of these a couple of weeks ago and they are fantastic! Long weekend to Germany and a lot of laps on the 'ring and no finger tingle whatsoever.

Cheers
Simon

Had a few questions about Powder coating now. I am likely to get 2 sets done at a cost of ?30, so a set in black would be ?15 extra.
Anyone on here do powder coating let me know if this is about right or if they are taking the mick.

Last edited:
Mine arrived today (ordered late sat night). Look great. Great service

Having just done my first 1000 miles on my new bike in about ten days I have to say this is about the only criticism I have of the otherwise bloody perfect bike. Throttle hand feels particularly bad today. I see this thread is quite old... Are these still for sale?

Latest posts

Back