BMW S1000RR Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metzeler Racetec Rain

Rain tyres (K1 Front / K2 Rear) have now been fitted to my HP Forged Wheels. The wheels are now ready to be swapped quickly in the event of a wet trackday or session.

P1030421_zps1erngpx9.jpg

P1030418_zpsfyezyrvw.jpg

Thanks - Very nice could be my next purchase maybe for next year.. Also thanks for the link to the catalogue.

Last edited:
Really nice pics of your bike and kit. Particularly like the colour coded Aria :tennis:

Race Fairings

Looks fab! Any pics in track trim yet?

Thanks. I am yet to purchase a set of race fairings for the BMW but this will more than likely be done over the winter so they are ready for next year's trackday season.

Really nice pics of your bike and kit. Particularly like the colour coded Aria :tennis:

Thanks. The pictures were taken by a friend who is a professional photographer and he wanted to update his portfolio. As for the Arai helmet I bought that one a few years ago and it just so happens to match the BMW Motorsports paint scheme.

Pirelli Superbike Pro

More trackday tyres for the start of next season have arrived today...

P1060863_zps7bmnwp2g.jpg

Brembo Z04 Front Brake Pads

Thanks. I'm currently using OEM brake pads but having gone through a few sets now I will switching to Brembo Z04 pads for next season. They are very expensive, and for race use only, but I very rarely ride on the road and having used them previously they are simply phenomenal and last well.

Re: Brembo Z04 Front Brake Pads

Thanks. I'm currently using OEM brake pads but having gone through a few sets now I will switching to Brembo Z04 pads for next season. They are very expensive, and for race use only, but I very rarely ride on the road and having used them previously they are simply phenomenal and last well.

+1 awesome pad...

Back