BMW S1000RR Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Race Fairings & Vinyl Wrap

Here is an up to date picture of my track bike with its race fairings finished using 3M vinyl wrap.
[FONT=.SFUIText]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Bike is looking good :)

I bought a complete chinese faring set which they painted as "close" as possible to the original BMW colours :) But they painted the mystic white parts white so I have a bit off colour difference now. But as you stated that there is a certain inevitably about crashing on track so do not want to invest a lot of money on it.

Lind Motorrad

Today I've visited the excellent team at Lind Motorrad as they have rather graciously been looking after my S1000RR whilst I've been working overseas. Here are a few pictures of the bike under the spotlights in their showroom...

Lind Motorrad

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

Trackdays

that looks the conkers mate,
I wouldn't wanna run that round the track, looks too nice:smile-new:
Mut

Thanks. It's built specifically for trackdays and whilst it looks nice in the showroom it looks better on track!

Trackdays

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

Suspension

you never thought of race suspension instead of ddc ?

The DDC suspension is absolutely fine for fast trackday use once it's been setup; correct springs fitted; air gap changed and front potentiometer added. However if I ever went racing again the DDC would be stripped out and I would fit a cartridge kit and rear shock simply for the finer adjustment that it allows.

Ryan?s bike

I was looking through Instagram just now and your bike is on the Alpha Racing page.
I don?t think you have Instagram as it didn?t have a tag to follow.
Bikes looking mint, when you home?

Trackday Essentials

A few trackday essentials arrived in the post today ready for the start of the season...

Metzeler Racetec RR Slicks

A couple of sets of Metzeler slicks in various compounds.

attachment.php

Back