My 2015 RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic mate. I've ordered mine with the cast wheels but have no idea what they look like. Is yours with cast wheels. Does the rim tape indicate this? I'm confused.com....

Fantastic mate. I've ordered mine with the cast wheels but have no idea what they look like. Is yours with cast wheels. Does the rim tape indicate this? I'm confused.com....

The picture above has standard wheels the cast wheels are the black hp4 wheels, the easiest way to tell is the front discs

Finally picked her up manage to get a photo of my 2012 next to the new beast!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3114.jpg
    IMG_3114.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 61
Nice one mate. I might have to cancel my deposit with my present supplier as ass and elbow spring to mind. Might find myself going out to Hemel

Believe me I would love to. Give them a chance to get it right.

The hip 4 wheels are Matt black ,and have a 200 rear section tyre on ,the black gloss where's with the rim tape are the standard wheels

Must admit i like the colour scheme,and even the exhaust which i hated is starting to look right to me.
Nice bike.
Weather looking favourable for me to get my "old" 2014 out tomorrow, been almost a month!.

Can confirm a 2014 tail tidy will fit the new 2015 plus front and rear carbon huggers, gonna see it levers fit at some point.

I think if you have cruise control the lever is different, if not I think they are the same ,iam hoping the gb engine covers fit as well

I have just racked up 100 miles on her and covered in crap :-(....I have to say the bike even with the restrictor still in place is so different to the previous 2010 & 2012, I still think the previous bike are amazing but this new one is something else!!! Has bags more torque which is great and even with the restrictor on it pulls hard from any rpm. The gear shift is amazing up and down and throttle is so good. The lean angle thing is gonna cause accidents as I was constantly looking at it.....lol.

Overall am so impressed and happy I upgraded just can't wait to get the restrictor off and better weather.

Back