Yamaha YZF R1 is the way forward :-)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boyce

Reaction score
So this is my ride 8) granted most of you BMW owners will only ever get to see the back end when i'm coming past ;D but don't let that put you off owning a inferior bike ;)

c5aedaca.jpg

2009_0402AuctionsR10067.jpg

effaf97e.jpg

4b27976b.jpg

A group shot of 4 Mighty Yamahas 8)
2009_0402AuctionsR10067.jpg

This is the bike from work that I used
9dea9045.jpg

82c7b32c.jpg

Still a lovely looking bike for a classic.
BMW haven't quite managed to preserve the outside of the tire quite as much as the Japs have , Is somethig they need to work on :eek:

Well hello Mr Fatbob long time no see hope your well ;D

Classic my arse you know you want one :p

When was the last time the Yam came top of group test ?
Only way they can shift them is to wake up and reduce the price!

You are just like any Chelsea fan "Dreaming of when you were the best but deep down now know you are well of the pace" :'( :'(

Parley Waller link=topic=522.msg4999#msg4999 date=1330519549 said:
When was the last time the Yam came top of group test ?
Only way they can shift them is to wake up and reduce the price!

You are just like any Chelsea fan "Dreaming of when you were the best but deep down now know you are well of the pace" :'( :'(

Chelsea fan wouldnt give them the steam of my Piss ::) Liverpool all the way for me :-*

What part of Suffolk you from Parley ?

Not too sure on the bike mate ;) but i know those cans sound amazing on that bike, a bit like a honda twin at mid low revs and a nice V4 when giving her a little. Very nice! But bizzare never like an in line 4...... big bang and all that

Cracker looking bike. Pity it's about 30bhp down ;D

The male group shot is positively erasuresque!

i dont worry my bike could be 400 bhp and i still wouldnt be able to ride it properly!! lol

Back