20% Off End Of Season Sale | Code: OPIESALE

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilman

Reaction score
Good news.....

It's time for the Opie Oils 20% Off End Of Season Sale. Use voucher code OPIESALE and get 20% Off oils and lubricants, this includes Engine Oils (Inc Service Packs), Gear Oils, Fork Oils, Brake Fluids, Fuel Treatments and a whole lot more! Pay us a visit to see how much you can save of our already discounted prices.

As always, our expert advice is free. If you need help you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at [email protected], or just ask here.

Cheers
- oilman

They sell 20ltr containers. Recommended is Silkolene Pro 4 10/40. I have purchased from Opie previously and this was their recommendation, service was great. I use it only on track and has been great. That said I have been changing it every 300miles which is way to frequent.
I have been informed that 1000miles is more a realistic time to change for track use and I'm moving to that frequency.

Regards
Davy

We've got some good news and some bad news! The bad news is that the Opie Oils 20% Off End Of Season Sale has to come to an end - The good news is that you've got until Midnight Sunday before it does!

The voucher code you need to get 20% off is simply OPIESALE, orders can be placed online at www.opieoils.co.uk or over the phone today until 5.30pm on 01209 202949.

As always, our expert advice is free. If you need help you can call us on the number above, email us at [email protected], or just ask here.

Cheers
- oilman

Hi

Sorry, it looks like I didn't get notifications from this thread.

For a track S1000RR, a 10w-40 is ideal, but in a road one, I would use a 5w-40.

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-781-5w-40-engine-oils.aspx

The Castrol is the standard one (use that if under warranty), or if you want a proper performance oil, go for the Silkolene Pro 4 or Motul 300V.

Cheers

Tim

Hi

Sorry, it looks like I didn't get notifications from this thread.

For a track S1000RR, a 10w-40 is ideal, but in a road one, I would use a 5w-40.

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-781-5w-40-engine-oils.aspx

The Castrol is the standard one (use that if under warranty), or if you want a proper performance oil, go for the Silkolene Pro 4 or Motul 300V.

Cheers

Tim

thank you! ordered and received already!

Back