Brand new unregistered HP4 Carbon available

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonno

Reaction score
HI, I live in Jersey, Channel Islands, and the local BMW dealer has a brand new HP4 Carbon sitting in the window - which he cant find a buyer for.... Its going back to Motorrad in a couple of weeks time if not sold - so if you know anyone whose finding the waiting list too long, or just wants one now - contact Lee at Jacksons 01534 497743.

I guess the wait is on for the 2015....

I think you're right. Although there's still something to be said for owning a limited edition bike as far as desirability and residuals go. I was suprised to read that the 2015 model was supposedly getting some engine tweaks and could be putting out 200ps instead of 193 out of the crate. I didn't think they'd be messing with the motor and that the DDC would be the main improvement. But then will that be as good as the HP4's system??

I think you're right. Although there's still something to be said for owning a limited edition bike as far as desirability and residuals go. I was suprised to read that the 2015 model was supposedly getting some engine tweaks and could be putting out 200ps instead of 193 out of the crate. I didn't think they'd be messing with the motor and that the DDC would be the main improvement. But then will that be as good as the HP4's system??

I can't think they would not fit the best even if it's an optional extra? Reports are around that other manufactures are doing the same...
My zzr14 is sweet compared to my s1k ('10)

Last edited:

I have heard that about the engine being stronger on the next model rr.

But also that the optional DDC on the s1r (and presumably s1rr) is not the same as on the HP4, something to do with the sensors / gyros / ecu.

Back