What pi$$ed me off today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatbob link=topic=486.msg7821#msg7821 date=1336864276 said:
got tickets for the city game tomorrow , cant go due to a small heath hiccup
totally gutted , waited for years

b2bfe1cd.jpg

Bet your gutted, but bet your still partying now !!! :)

BMW and Haslam being robbed of the overall on the last corner!! Im still f**ked off now and that was a couple hours ago

green_machine link=topic=486.msg7843#msg7843 date=1336946497 said:
BMW and Haslam being robbed of the overall on the last corner!! Im still f**ked off now and that was a couple hours ago
now 21 hours later and still f@@ked off mate

Re: What pi$$ed me off today...haslam vs rae vs melandri

I know exactly what you mean - I had a headache after that! I have been waiting for Haslam to do it for nearly 3 years! Bugg$&! And it was Melandri who got the first one! Double bugg$&!

Quite few things, first was van driver who decided to change the line and took my mirror as his must have not work at this time , few hours later pushbike going wrong way on one way street straight into me when I was correctly turning into it (locked front and dropped bike) . And if you thought that was it, I had 2 cars overtaking bus and ignoring fact I'm on my lane pushing me off the road and few meters later pedestrian running on red light straight under my wheels. I'm glad I'm home.

eneasz link=topic=486.msg9844#msg9844 date=1341262185 said:
Quite few things, first was van driver who decided to change the line and took my mirror as his must have not work at this time , few hours later pushbike going wrong way on one way street straight into me when I was correctly turning into it (locked front and dropped bike) . And if you thought that was it, I had 2 cars overtaking bus and ignoring fact I'm on my lane pushing me off the road and few meters later pedestrian running on red light straight under my wheels. I'm glad I'm home.
Jeeze matey, hope you and the bike are ok!

Thanks I'm fine, just a bruise on my knee hurts a bit but should be fine in few days time.

people who drive straight through roundabouts and cut me up like i don't exist !!

Barsted who move to the right of their lane when they see me filtering through, Complete pricks this pisses me off so bad i am boardering on violence.

your right damo, infuriating, but have to say although these nobs are still around there are plenty who move over so we can filter, you didnt get that a decade ago.

jamie link=topic=486.msg10080#msg10080 date=1341835196 said:
your right damo, infuriating, but have to say although these nobs are still around there are plenty who move over so we can filter, you didnt get that a decade ago.

yeah you are right, i have had a few who see me coming to the lights and actually leave me space to pull in front of them. This always brings a smile but that goes in the other section.

Damo link=topic=486.msg10078#msg10078 date=1341787981 said:
people who drive straight through roundabouts and cut me up like i don't exist !!

Barsted who move to the right of their lane when they see me filtering through, Complete pricks this pisses me off so bad i am boardering on violence.
I see it every day in my lorry,when there are two lanes on a roundabout,you stick to your lane not cut straight over into the other lane! Even when driving my lorry I keep as far into my lane as possible,and I've even seen lorry drivers do it! There is a roundabout where I live,and it's well known for people blasting off the carriageway straight over! But the police often sit there waiting for them! It's one of the only times I'm happy too see them ;D

took my bike in to the dealers to get the new sump after it corroded (9 months old) and i might not get my bike back till saturday.

no s1000rr loan bike i mean whats the point.

feeling a trade in :mad:

Back