What pi$$ed me off today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stargirl link=topic=486.msg4536#msg4536 date=1329502008 said:
in a fucking pissy awful mood.

work is doing my head in a bit; working long hours, driven over 950miles for work this week, need to work nights next week as everyone else is too busy - like im not.

my partner is doing my head in a lot; works away from home, so i am neither single nor living with someone. i don't see the fucking point. i just have someone in my house at the weekends who makes a mess and takes half the bed up.
And Breath.... ;) Good post, made me Smile ;D

Stargirl link=topic=486.msg4536#msg4536 date=1329502008 said:
in a fucking pissy awful mood.

work is doing my head in a bit; working long hours, driven over 950miles for work this week, need to work nights next week as everyone else is too busy - like im not.

my partner is doing my head in a lot; works away from home, so i am neither single nor living with someone. i don't see the fucking point. i just have someone in my house at the weekends who makes a mess and takes half the bed up.
lucky you dont live near beachy head by the sounds of it.

Getting a call from the dealers at 09:30 this morning to tell me that my bike has been stolen.

They were broken into last night and four bikes, including mine, were taken. Fortunately I haven't paid in full or insured it yet so I've not lost anything financially, but I haven't a hope in hell of finding another one at 2k miles for £8.5k.

So very upset.

Part of me is wondering if they realised how cheaply they were letting me have it and decided to tell a lie so they could sell it to someone else for more money.

Hanna link=topic=486.msg5277#msg5277 date=1330942904 said:
Getting a call from the dealers at 09:30 this morning to tell me that my bike has been stolen.

They were broken into last night and four bikes, including mine, were taken. Fortunately I haven't paid in full or insured it yet so I've not lost anything financially, but I haven't a hope in hell of finding another one at 2k miles for £8.5k.

So very upset.

Part of me is wondering if they realised how cheaply they were letting me have it and decided to tell a lie so they could sell it to someone else for more money.
Sounds like a tall story, you could go down there to see for yourself ie damage to the doors on entry etc..

Bloody hell that sucks, I would be amazed if they were trying this to get out of a sale! I hope you get things sorted nice and quick mate.

Sorry to here your post as well stargirl, :(

I am in a middle of a major project rebuilding my old KR1-S, "what P***ed me off tonight" is that I have spent some time trying to clean up the exhaust's, anyway went to fit them tonight to make sure everything lines up, bloody bracket is cracked so I now need to get it welded!!!! Arghhhh.
That is all. ;)

Hanna link=topic=486.msg5689#msg5689 date=1331476775 said:
Godzilla link=topic=486.msg5687#msg5687 date=1331475028 said:
Puncture in my rear tyre :(

Noooo! Were you far away from home?

Yes :( Southwest of Wrexham. Luckily Stargirls' chap and a mate helped me. Tyre is now full of punctureseal, and Still got a slow puncture I think. Well at least I get rid of that Power Pure 2CT crap in time for my next trackday. Every cloud and all that :)

Godzilla link=topic=486.msg5690#msg5690 date=1331477762 said:
Yes :( Southwest of Wrexham. Luckily Stargirls' chap and a mate helped me. Tyre is now full of punctureseal, and Still got a slow puncture I think. Well at least I get rid of that Power Pure 2CT crap in time for my next trackday. Every cloud and all that :)

it got even more eventful as we went on as CJ and Gary were gonna meet us at the next stop, so we took it steady to the cafe. then helens husband saw his arse and fucked off! sent her a text from bala saying he was pissed off. so she was left with us not knowing where she was or where he went. ;D ;D ;D

we went back to the petrol station and headed home.

oh well, last time on that stretch of road CJ's number plate flew off and nearly decapitated helens husband, the time before someones chain snapped :eek:

it's the road of doom!

Stargirl link=topic=486.msg5699#msg5699 date=1331488975 said:
Godzilla link=topic=486.msg5690#msg5690 date=1331477762 said:

it got even more eventful as we went on as CJ and Gary were gonna meet us at the next stop, so we took it steady to the cafe. then helens husband saw his arse and fucked off! sent her a text from bala saying he was pissed off. so she was left with us not knowing where she was or where he went. ;D ;D ;D

we went back to the petrol station and headed home.

oh well, last time on that stretch of road CJ's number plate flew off and nearly decapitated helens husband, the time before someones chain snapped :eek:

it's the road of doom!

Sounds like it. Why was he so pissed off? Coz I got a puncture. Still thats a pretty bad thing to leave your Mrs like that.

Unmarked traffic BMW 530 on the way into Scarborough, thanks, and i do mean THANKS to the chap in the Range Rover who nearly crashed cos he was doing his best to warn us ;)

Godzilla link=topic=486.msg5701#msg5701 date=1331491048 said:
Sounds like it. Why was he so pissed off? Coz I got a puncture. Still thats a pretty bad thing to leave your Mrs like that.

no, not cos of the puncture, just cos he's a bit "special". i think he has aspergers and no social skills. dunno how she puts up with him but does. he always disappears off. he comes across as rude but isn't if that makes sense. however today he was a knob. you should have seen the look he got when he found us later on. we all scarpered ;D think he'll be on the sofa tonight if he's allowed in the house!

i wouldn't be happy but i guess that's why im not with him. each to their own.

Phoned up my insurance to change it to new bike ... Phoned them up an
1) discovered that according to them I have 1 year NCB (expected to be 5 in 3 months time)
2) they will not put my beema on the policy
3) when I pointed that the NCB is not right few minutes later "from the old system" I had 3 years NCB. (still not right)

Found all my insurance history, I'm so glad I keep all the papers, will start tornado today.

The email from first choice saying they've cancelled my holiday to the Maldives due to "flight rescheduling" one word.......... twats

got tickets for the city game tomorrow , cant go due to a small heath hiccup
totally gutted , waited for years

b2bfe1cd.jpg

Fuel light on showing 14 miles on range, this was the first time ever i broke a BIG unhappy milestone.............. £20.74 to brim her, 1st time over 20 quid and that wasn't a rural fuel stop :eek: I remember being pissed at 15 quid a couple of yrs ago. If it wern't for bikes, booze and guitars i'd be quite well off ;)

Back