What pi$$ed me off today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
numpties spec'ing jobs like idiots knowing full well they aren't even do the job

Just got home and one of my numpty neighbours has parked my wheelie bin in their garden after collections but don't know which one Grrrrrrrrrr

Johnboy link=topic=486.msg4477#msg4477 date=1329405731 said:
Just got home and one of my numpty neighbours has parked my wheelie bin in their garden after collections but don't know which one Grrrrrrrrrr

Whichever is cleanest?

Sodding ground is still too frozen to dig up and therefore my heritage apple trees need to stay unplanted for another few days. :-\

Hanna link=topic=486.msg4478#msg4478 date=1329407811 said:
Johnboy link=topic=486.msg4477#msg4477 date=1329405731 said:

Whichever is cleanest?
Everyone keeps em in their back gardens and none left out on the street, double grrrrrrr

my alpinestars textile jacket is a steaming pile of " nonwaterproof" shite , Also my oem chain heard the word rain and has gone fuckin orange

fatbob link=topic=486.msg4489#msg4489 date=1329423232 said:
my alpinestars textile jacket is a steaming pile of " nonwaterproof" shite , Also my oem chain heard the word rain and has gone fuckin orange

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh but your tale of your chain did make me chuckle. ;)

How old is the jacket? Have you washed and re-proofed it at all?

OEM chains are a bit shit like that. Just got rid of mine over the winter.

Do you trust ACF 50 with the rings?

ACF 50 is ratified by the American Airline Association so I would imagine if its safe for aircrafts it should be ok for all materials. I've used it on all my chains since it became available (a can lasts forever) and never had an issue. I regularly get 30,000 + miles out of my chains.

fatbob link=topic=486.msg4518#msg4518 date=1329481845 said:
right im off to get me some of that then , is it massively different to the SDOC rust inhibitor

Don't know Bob. The SDOC may be water based so less resistant to rain or washing.

Godzilla link=topic=486.msg4527#msg4527 date=1329491789 said:
Yep, I use it all over bike except on the chain lol

Just squirt a bit on the wifes tooth brush and run it down the side plates. Its good on bolts that go into ally as well. Copper grease is a bit thick sometimes and attracts grit.

in a fucking pissy awful mood.

work is doing my head in a bit; working long hours, driven over 950miles for work this week, need to work nights next week as everyone else is too busy - like im not.

my partner is doing my head in a lot; works away from home, so i am neither single nor living with someone. i don't see the fucking point. i just have someone in my house at the weekends who makes a mess and takes half the bed up.

Back