Traded in the carbon S1000RR for............

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice footage! Looks like you need a bag of cement to keep the front down :) What was the rider at the end flapping about?

He had his head down going full chat down the straight and as he looked behind him I nearly took his head off with a 6th gear wheelie I was still carrying.

The bits that were on film looked painful....worse than an s1000 in rain mode for slamming down from a jerky lift...

painful on film? looked painful watching it go down the s/f straight.!!!

lovely bit of kit+egineering,but a race track isn't the best place for it is it.......

Thanks for taking the time to post the vid N30.

What group was that in? Seemed to be a big difference in abilities from the novice you were behind for a bit, 'feeling' his way around the place to the tw@ts cutting folk up thinking they are Rossi (small dick syndrome I guess?).

I'd agree I good piece of engineering but perhaps not best track bike, could you run a lower boost to smooth it out a bit more, as for others on track agree with spoofs the r6 rider was a bit inconsistent, never really held a line, some of the passing, people running off track looked a bit close for std track day, I am guessing inters?? the most dangerous group as they say due to mixed ability of novice and fast riders!!

Thanks for taking the time to post the vid N30.

What group was that in? Seemed to be a big difference in abilities from the novice you were behind for a bit, 'feeling' his way around the place to the tw@ts cutting folk up thinking they are Rossi (small dick syndrome I guess?).
The R6 rider was my mate, this trackday was part of his stag do (he's wearing a pink tutu for most of the day) It was his first ever trackday and I followed him around for the majority so he could have video of himself to keep forever. it was in inters Soofsayer.

Back