HP4 Gathering

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
After seeing these 4 (all sold) in the showroom today, I wondered if HP4 owners fancied a meet up sometime to get a 'flock' together. Would be amusing...

Nice one gents. Thanks.

I think the best thing to do is leave this thread running for a week to see what interest there is and take it from there.

i would be up for it depends on where as i from sunderland, got some mods on mine

All right then lads, a week has passed and a few interested parties which is great. I think the caveat is always the weather, if it is going to be bad, then it's off! Also, any other forum members that want to come along are always welcome.

So, a date and a place.

Date - something beginning of September any good?

Place - somewhere a bit central for everyone to get to. As we all live in different extremities it is reasonable to expect to travel a bit. Unless someone has a better idea I am suggesting Derbyshire Dales? Not an area I know but it is about an hour or so from me and reasonably central.

Chip in with thoughts and ideas on the above, thanks.

Perhaps take this to PMs instead of public?

EDIT- meeting up place subject to who is going to be available, if only northerners meeting up then we'll go up 't north!

Last edited:
Would love too guys, but down in far Cornwall , so going to be a jaunt for me where ever

All right then lads, a week has passed and a few interested parties which is great. I think the caveat is always the weather, if it is going to be bad, then it's off! Also, any other forum members that want to come along are always welcome.

So, a date and a place.

Date - something beginning of September any good?

Place - somewhere a bit central for everyone to get to. As we all live in different extremities it is reasonable to expect to travel a bit. Unless someone has a better idea I am suggesting Derbyshire Dales? Not an area I know but it is about an hour or so from me and reasonably central.

Chip in with thoughts and ideas on the above, thanks.

Perhaps take this to PMs instead of public?

EDIT- meeting up place subject to who is going to be available, if only northerners meeting up then we'll go up 't north!

sounds good to me, like you don't know area that well.

Ok guys. I am struggling for a date in September on a weekend unless it is Sunday 28th, and then it would have to be a lunchtime / early afternoon slot.

October?

Plus I rode through the Dales last week and, wow, fantastic. Although I wonder how great it would be on a weekend when the sun is shining and every car and van is on a day out...... Anyho, somewhere around Ladybower Reservoir would make a good spot I reckon???

If anyone can do a Thursday or Friday instead, let me know....

I'm up for it Thursday, Friday or Sunday. I live in Sheffield so it's not a problem for me. Ladybower's a good spot. I've only got an s1000 at the mo so I may be the poor relation. Looking to purchase hp4 of a fellow member in the near future.

Oooooo ladybower pub. I go up holm moss, over snakes pass to ladybower pub quite a lot. Did it last weekend to scrub the new tyres in. Although I don't think I have as they seem to lean forever (too much for moi I'm sorry to say). I would say I'd be up for it, but going on a stag do Friday, so would have to be Thursday for me (plus I'm only a s1000rr too).

Back