HP4 Decat Link Pipe

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sold about 50 of these BMW HP Race Link Pipes on the U.S. S1000RR forum. I provide hardware to reinstall the carbon heal guard.
null-98.jpg
[/URL]
null-100.jpg
[/URL]
null-99.jpg
[/URL]

Hi all fitted the link pipe to my hp4 spoke to bmw mechanic who's a friend told me to disconnect the battery for ten minute's fit pipe start the engine and let it run up to temp the ecu will reconfigure the fueling itself , seems fine on mine

yeah sounds good, I still need to source the link pipe as well.

Ok. Will save on P&p I hope. Im waiting for a call from the stealer to confirm if the bike needs a retune or not, the chap I spoke to yesterday seemed to think nothing was required but was going to double check. When I know that I will most likely order from alpha racing as others have done, and get this jubilee clip solution from the U.S. I'm going to chase up the stealer tomorrow so I'll let you know.

I am going to order some heel guard fixings from our US member. If anyone wants to be added to the order please PM me before the end of this Friday.

I had confirmation from my stealer today that the bike does not require a remap / retune when the cat has been removed and the link pipe installed.

Im interested in some of these fitting. Got the decat link pipe fitted and was thinking about getting some fittings welded on the link pipe to fit the heel guard off the old link pipe but this would certainly save a lot of hassle. Is there a price for these fittings just by them selves?

Courtesy of our American cousin the heel guard is now fitted to the link pipe and looks the biz.

Recommended.

Hi Soofsayer, can you post the guys contact details so i can order some clips from him please. Can you tell me how much he charged? Many thanks.

Well ordered the link pipe today and with the fittings that soofsayer kindly got me from the states, it should look okay.

Sorry guys I haven't been on this forum in a while. With the holidays and work its been a little busy.
I received a new shipment of clamps and hardware recently so I have plenty to go around now.
I can get you the HP Race Link Pipe also. Since I live in the States the clamps will have to be shipped separately. The clamps are included with the sale of a link pipe.
My Email: [email protected]

Sorry guys I haven't been on this forum in a while. With the holidays and work its been a little busy.
I received a new shipment of clamps and hardware recently so I have plenty to go around now.
I can get you the HP Race Link Pipe also. Since I live in the States the clamps will have to be shipped separately. The clamps are included with the sale of a link pipe.

Can you drop me a message with prices shipped to the UK?

Cheers
Steve

I think you guys are sorted now with our US member, if not let me know.

stevie - no remap required, plug and play mate.

Well my link pipe arrived today, nice piece of kit, can you guys that have fitted it tell me do you have to take the belly pan completely off, is there a lamba sensor on the exhaust that will screw into the link pipe. Thanks.

hi , no lamba don't remember taking belly pan off , if your going to remove the cat wire's make sure you don't turn the the motor when disconnecting or you will get a fault light on the dash ,a bmw technician also told me to disconnect the battery , reconnect when finished run bike up to temp and the ecu will sort the rest.

Back