Names to faces.....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnboy you look far to cool and have far to much hair in that photo, take it down ::)

Johnboy link=topic=408.msg3307#msg3307 date=1327318139 said:
On my hols in Venice last summer
photobucket.jpg

Lol NEVER getting the barnet chopped! It was either that one or one of the pics from me playin with my band which WOULD look like im tryin too hard! ;)

Johnboy link=topic=408.msg3311#msg3311 date=1327320282 said:
Lol NEVER getting the barnet chopped! It was either that one or one of the pics from me playin with my band which WOULD look like im tryin too hard! ;)

It wasnt so much that u needed the barnet chopping, just that some of us dont have the choice any longer lol

"It wasnt so much that u needed the barnet chopping, just that some of us dont have the choice any longer lol"
My Dad is bald as a coot so making the most of it whilst i can!

Fixed for you

phil link=topic=408.msg3319#msg3319 date=1327333553 said:
Me havin a Coffee n biscuit somewhere in Provance

295616593_a4Bad-M-1.jpg

My 2006 Blade was a good un ;)

295620998_FjUjV-M-1.jpg

That bike looks far too clean. Obviously not ridden enough... or you're related to Ducky! (Who is very quiet on here I notice) ;)

Hanna link=topic=408.msg3321#msg3321 date=1327334787 said:
That bike looks far too clean. Obviously not ridden enough... or you're related to Ducky! (Who is very quiet on here I notice) ;)
;D It does look clean, that pic was taken in the middle of France. At that time the Blade had 24k miles on the clock and always looked like it had only done a couple of thou ;)
It looked the same the day I pxd it (at 32k) for the S1000 8)

April 2010 when I'd just got it....hence everything looks super clean (including meeee ;D) (and yes Hanna, I don't get on here that often! lol :p)

DSC00561_large_contrast.jpg

although im not one for same bike and leathers, i have to say u look like you got the figure to pull it off mate!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ducky... you and your bike always look stupidly clean!

Good to see you back here. *mwah*

Thats a lovely dog there mate one of my friends just lost his to cancer he was only 4

Back