HP4 Numbers - check-in

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you pick up carbon? If so I believe you are one of the last. What is the badge number? Thanks

Redmoster, did you pick up your Carbon, I am curious since you may be one of the last, what your badge number is?
Thanks!

I pick up mine tomorrow number: 4648 HP4 Carbon in Guernsey in Channl Islands ����

hi , how many in guernsey , two sold in jersey

Alright mate, I think there's two sold in Guernsey aswell. One has been bought by someone who'll probably never ride it and the other just recently by HP Carbon 4648, who'll be out on his most weekends and is a mate so it'll be nice to see one on a regular basis!

Alright mate, I think there's two sold in Guernsey aswell. One has been bought by someone who'll probably never ride it and the other just recently by HP Carbon 4648, who'll be out on his most weekends and is a mate so it'll be nice to see one on a regular basis!

Hi mate, I've done 114miles now �� Look forward to showing you when you get back ���� Happy New Year ��

image.jpg1.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get back I've been extremely busy here is my yoke number for my HP4 Carbon

Back