HP4 Numbers - check-in

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dealer told me they had been allocated two for July build,and then production would cease-presumably re-tooling the production line for the 2015 s1000rr.

what's the bettings that they utilise the same parts as per the HP4 but just change the paintwork......and then know them out for circa £7k less than we paid for the HP4 Carbons!!!!

Hi im collecting my new HP4 Carbon up from Williams BMW Manchester very soon
my build number is 5409 and i was told this is the last 1 produced by the guys when I ordered it,only time will tell If it i true but never now.

I'm at Williams now, 5409 is in showroom. How'd they snap the mirror?

I don't think we can believe anything the salesmen say,just got mine 5379.

Presumably,BMW will keep churning them out while demand is strong.

My dealer told me they had been allocated two for July build,and then production would cease-presumably re-tooling the production line for the 2015 s1000rr.

There was a carbon in my local dealership numbe 58** so much for only 5000 being made

I tried to post the pics but my post hasn't appeared. It was only the left one. They must have gotten it fixed since

As I suspected it is no where near the last as there was 5500 something in the dealers when I collected mine, a little white lie from Kirk me thinks.

HP4s are no longer being produced by BMW as of this month, official from the dealer. They can't book new production slots, thats all folks.

A lot of the bikes are being bought by exporters and sent to the far east, so although not impossible to find one if you look around hard enough, they will be getting increasingly rare as time passes.

Back