HP4 Numbers - check-in

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello - new member, just picked up my HP4 on Saturday and love it! I live in Switzerland but am originally Welsh. The roads here are superb for biking. My HP4 was first registered, here in Switzerland, in October 2012 and it's number 167. It's the Competition (Carbon) model and was designated as a 'Press bike.'

Cheers

Aled

Hello - new member, just picked up my HP4 on Saturday and love it! I live in Switzerland but am originally Welsh. The roads here are superb for biking. My HP4 was first registered, here in Switzerland, in October 2012 and it's number 167. It's the Competition (Carbon) model and was designated as a 'Press bike.'

Cheers

Aled

Nice one Aled... where in Switzerland... I've been a few times on blades... nothing quite like doing the mountain passes on a scorching day with a T Shirt on, last time we were there it was nearly 30C.... fond memories of Davos (X Bar) we got smashed in there one night..Chur, Davos, Grimsel and Furkha, railways etc...lovely place man.

We live in a place called Zug in the German speaking part of Switzerland (between Zurich and Luzern) but also have a place in Klosters, just down the road from Davos. Haven't tried that bar in Davos yet - don't get much chance with a 9 year old and an 8 year old - but will plan a visit! Roads around here are very good for a blast but it's very hot again this Summer (a little cooler in the mountains but still bloomin' hot for a Welshman! ;-)

We live in a place called Zug in the German speaking part of Switzerland (between Zurich and Luzern) but also have a place in Klosters, just down the road from Davos. Haven't tried that bar in Davos yet - don't get much chance with a 9 year old and an 8 year old - but will plan a visit! Roads around here are very good for a blast but it's very hot again this Summer (a little cooler in the mountains but still bloomin' hot for a Welshman! ;-)
Sounds sublime mate Klosters for skiing amazing

Sent from Galaxy S7

Just acquired #5709, reg July 2014. Too fast for me but I love it:joyous:

Very nice, what spec is it? Not too fast, just plenty in reserve!

Hi Mikey, you're probably not on here anymore but since last September I have been the proud new owner of your old HP4...it's condition and additions that you made to it are a credit to you! Cheers, Dunc

I have number 2483. Non-carbon HP4 that someone went to town on with carbon! :D

I've owned it for just over a year and it's great, but may look to change it sometime soon. I have a V4 itch that I'd like to scratch.

Ducati itch or Aprilia itch? New '18 RF's still available for ?14995 although the 1100 factory looks stunning in the flesh..

Ducati itch or Aprilia itch? New '18 RF's still available for ?14995 although the 1100 factory looks stunning in the flesh..

It's a Ducati itch, but I do love the Aprilia too. I struggle size wise with the Aprilia as I'm 6ft4 and quite heavy!

Back