Moto GP tickets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRS463

Reaction score
Off to Assen again this year for Fri and Sat this time and looking at the tickets on sale and motogp.com have then about £50 cheaper than on sale through travelcorp.

anyone used them and going this year.

charlie

I have, many times and never had any problems. It's run by Steve Millard (ex racer) who does enjoy a chat when all you want it to get tickets organised :)

I gave Assen a miss last year as I've been over a dozen times but I did miss it and might give it another go this year.

Make sure you go to the Assen street party which takes place on the Friday night, it's quite unique and well worth going.

Allan

I will use Steve again and bite the bullet on the £50 for peace of mind. I will be going on the thurs eve boat from harwich and stay at the hotel van der Valk again

Well booked the hotel, got myself a suite for Fri and Sat nights, just need tickets now so will use Steve as good service last year even though more expensive. At least guaranteed to get tickets now just the ferry to book.

Let me know if u r going and will meet up fri night for a beer or twenty.

me mates doing world supers April, possibly gp and defo British superbikes always stay at hotel van der Valk top hotel bike can stay below in safe garage too, easy walking distance to town and circuit.

Will be my second year there, was amused at the walk to town last year, no footpaths for half journey and scooters in cycle paths

Back