Help - Bitubo User and Service Manuals Needed

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hampy

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone help me obtain a set of Bitubo User and Service Manuals for cartridge kit BW038ECH29 and shock BW039XXF31 please? Thanks for looking, M

Hi all, can anyone help me obtain a set of Bitubo User and Service Manuals for cartridge kit BW038ECH29 and shock BW039XXF31 please? Thanks for looking, M

Sorted now - Thanks

Last edited:
Bitubo

Contact Hawk Racing, or any other Bitubo dealer for that matter, and they will be able to help you. They will likely have much more up to date information compared to this old thread!

Kyle on here may be able to help. I need my bitubo forks doing this yr as well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I doubt anyone will give you a service manual. You?ll have to spend about ?400 on tooling anyway before you could strip a cartridge aswell as having access to dry nitrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did u get on with those adjustable yokes buddy ??

Not really possible. I took a spare set of yokes to a local machine shop who said they would machine them to what I need but they expressed concern that the original yokes don?t have enough material surrounding the hole for the yoke stem and therefore machining could cause weak spots

Due to their concern the only thing to do is to machine new yokes to suit but by the time you do that you could just buy some for ?550 so it was worth a try but looks like it?s not going to happen

Last edited:
Cheers for the update buddy.
U would of never of known if u didn?t try ! Seen one on eBay for a 2014 with loads of different fittings but that wasn?t oem either.
Thanks again

I?ve seen some alpha yokes knocking about for sale on Facebook etc but they?re not adjustable they are just a different offset.
I think if I was going to change mine I would want adjustable so I can play about with settings

Back