Exhaust fitting for Noobs.. Danmoto Decat

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the akro stubby to the dan moto decat. Anyone else had this? Was it a snug fit?

Just a quick reminder to anyone re the rad bracket, the securing torx screw that holds it to the block is next size up from the usual (can't remem the sizes) Its very easy to round it off if u use wrong size........2010, unless later ones are diff.

Anyone...? Not sure what to do other than get a metal fabricator to make something to make it fit.

I'm sure some of you have the akro shorty exhaust with then dan moto decat pipe. Never read anything similar to the problem im having.

I've got the akra danmoto combo but I didn't have any real issue with it being to tight or to loose. But I did have to use some loctite exhaust silicon to make it a air tight seal.

How weird. There like a 1mm gap round the dam moto decat pipe where the akro slips over.

not being a arse or anything mate but it kind of proves you get what you pay for, still no excuse for manufacturer selling stuff out of tolerance

Back