Hi from Leicestershire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nige-K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've joined the forum because I'm considering swapping my '09 Blade for an S1000RR. I was considering the RSV4 but from what I've heard the S1000 is the better bike for the road. This certainly rings true given BMW offer heated grips as an extra. Aprilia would laugh you out the dealership for mentioning those.
I'm going to try and get a demo ride soon, but would appreciate any advice you've got.

Best colour option?
Recommended extras?

I'm looking to get a new one if I can. I don't know if there's any deals going on. I'm also wondering if I should be pushing the boat out and going for the HP4? As a S1000 noob would it be best to go for the std model?

Nige.

Hello again (ref your latest post), congratulations on deciding on the new s1000rr. Did you buy anything prior as you mentioned above? Seems your welcome post got missed by everyone so welcome to the forum (apologies for being nearly 6 years late).

hi and welcome . swapped my 16 blade for a new 18 plate gen 3 and its a total different ride . I love it

the main extra before anything for me is radiator and oil cooler guards

An extremely belated welcome to the forum!

Hope you?re having a good Summer on two wheels. Do you have any trips or track day?s planned?

Congratulations on your Gen 4 order [emoji41]

- Oli

Last edited:
Back