Somes pictures. Nearly there, just awaiting an Akropovic from Motorrad.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good fella - nice stickers!!! And you cant beat the mountain at cadwell to keep the bowels regular!!!

Thanks, I went with the Motografix mainly to protect the fairing after a huge stonechip on mile 6! Ended up with the full set, jury is still oput on the seat back panel though, I am still not sure.

Looks good dude, those stickers off the shelf I presume? :)

I know what you mean about the seat back panel decal - im not sure either - rest of the graphics work well though - i have looked at the motografix kits for mine, i like the "111" and the motorsport colour ones.

Looks good dude, those stickers off the shelf I presume? :)

Yes mate, £40 ish for front zone and £50 for rear. It's quality kit and IMO the front fairing looks goid enough to be factory, as I said not sure about the seat pad area sticker. It's a thick gel type plastic if you haven't seen it before.

Personally I think all Motographix kits look pretty gash.

I'd rather protect the bike with clear venture shield and maintain the standard looks.

I don't. Not my cup of tea.

Appreciate one man's meat is another man's poison.

I am off to the Harz mountains for a week in may and the seat sticker should protect the paint from the tail pack and rucksack. I will see whether its worth keeping after that.

They will certainly do that
In fact I took the venture shield off and put motografix on the tail because the shield is missing from the corner that you twat with your boot ......
Not struck on the front stuff though myself ...

I have motografix on the front to protect against stone chips, they don't spoil the look of the bike but I didn't bother with the rear as they don't cover the corners which is where you are most likely to get damage. I picked up a mint tail for £50 off ebay so I'll use that for touring.

I am off to the Harz mountains for a week in may and the seat sticker should protect the paint from the tail pack and rucksack. I will see whether its worth keeping after that.

Happy memories of the harz mountains. Worked near there for 4 years and used to go round that area with mates most weekends! Awesome fast wide bends!

Itr has the best single bend I have ever been round. The first time round it I thought id got on a slip road and was going to come back round on my self, its knee down for what seems like 30seconds! I am staying here again http://www.harzbiker.co.uk/ Its run by a mad brit, hes a great bloke, KTM nut and fast rider. He will take you out on a bit of a tour if you can ride a bit. Even the toast on a morning has KTM burnt into it :) Cant wait to go.

I have motografix on the front to protect against stone chips, they don't spoil the look of the bike but I didn't bother with the rear as they don't cover the corners which is where you are most likely to get damage. I picked up a mint tail for £50 off ebay so I'll use that for touring.

Good idea mate.

Back