Hepco and Becker Sportrack

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Gen 4 H&B sportrack from a forum member last year. I'm going to use it for the first time - some of the foam attached to the underside of the plate, to protect the bike, is quite loose and a couple of smaller bits have fallen off. It looks like it is held on with double sided tape. I was just going to buy some Gorilla Mounting tape, as it's OK for exterior use, just thought I'd check if there's anything better? The reviews for the gorilla stuff don't inspire complete confidence, but it's so difficult to trust reviews these days, thought it was better to see if anyone has had to renew theirs?

Also, I'm using it to get up to Cadwell for a training day (HRT), so it won't be a full on track day, but there is free lapping in the afternoon. Any views on if it would be bad to leave it on, seems to fit/be screwed quite securely, don't really fancy taking the cowl with me...

Cheers

I have a H&B sportrack for my Gen2 & it has same issue with the foam. I used 3M double sided tape to stick it.

When I use the H&B to get to trackdays I always take the seat cowl in my luggage. I don't think they would want you on track with the sportrack in case it came off (I know that is unlikely).

Cheers, Rob

Last edited:
Back