Track Day rider

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffking

Reaction score
Hi all.
Just invested in this to use as my latest track day bike. Hopefully I will now feel more at home in the Advanced group as I'm not a racer.
I believe that it's a Gen4 with it being a 2015 reg?

Just need to learn more about the bike as the standard switchgear looks a bit complicated.

52284641319_765cd30a91_o.jpg

No worries mate, welcome aboard anyhow, Gen 3 is a great machine, loads of parts available too.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Welcome ! Gen3 great bike..... You can read about the controls etc but spend some time actually pressing the buttons to find out to the point you dont need the manual. Make the mistakes in the garage not on track lol

Welcome, Gen3's are solid and reliable. Mines been on track a fair amount of its life and has been largely faultless.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.
I'm still showing as unable to access uploaded docs, such as the Track Settings sheet at https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?13289-Track-Setting-Sheet
Does my user account still need to be upgraded by Admin so I can access links and search as I'm on a quest for information about resetting my Service indicator, setting up the Modes and seeing if I can get Bimmercode or BimmerLink (which I use on my car) to work on the bike.

Back