Suspension headache

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Watkins58. Sorry if I offended you mate, I didnt really hijack anything.. and now you appear an even bigger twat than what we thought you were anyway...Nob head.
Wull, thanks for letting me know. Before I asked I did search and could only find USA dealers. Looks like a quality bit of kit.

@Watkins58. Sorry if I offended you mate, I didnt really hijack anything.. and now you appear an even bigger twat than what we thought you were anyway...Nob head.
Wull, thanks for letting me know. Before I asked I did search and could only find USA dealers. Looks like a quality bit of kit.
thanks for your positive comments. Perhaps you need to get out a bit more, and not judge people so quickly.

[Sughest you grow up pal, cant be good for anyones peace and quiet, when your actjmg like a playground bully. Calling people names. Now if you dont mind go and anoy someone else. QUOTE=LeDuke;175144]I think you should take your own advice pal....go read back your reaction to a simple post. I re-iterate. Nob Head.[/QUOTE]

Alright gents can we all just calm it down please, kiss and make up. If anyone wants to do the name calling thing please take it to faceache, it has no place here.

The comment about derailing the thread was dealt with, lets not continue to derail what is an informative thread with this nonsense please. I know you?re all top geezers really.

I had my Gen 4 set up today by Perry Leask, Just got home and what a difference. I found it so hard before and did Snetterton on Sunday and didnt feel right.

Perry set my Gen 3 when he was at HM Racing and that was like night and day.

The bike feels 100 times better now.

I had my Gen 4 set up today by Perry Leask, Just got home and what a difference. I found it so hard before and did Snetterton on Sunday and didnt feel right.

Perry set my Gen 3 when he was at HM Racing and that was like night and day.

The bike feels 100 times better now.

What did he do though? What were the settings before and what are they now?

I see it so many times where suspension guys set up customer bikes but don?t tell them the settings which means they have no base to work with.

you should always get a data sheet with set up, so when you change things for whatever reason,you always have your base to revert back to

you should always get a data sheet with set up, so when you change things for whatever reason,you always have your base to revert back to

exactly, it then allows you to have a play without the worry of what it?s at. You could simply check settings to where they are at but for some reason folk don?t want to touch it.

Yes I watched him do all the adjustments and he is very well know in the industry. Yes have full data sheet and also made manual adjustments to rear shock and height. I was there along time and getting on and off the bike then went for a ride in between changes.

And yes I know all the base line settings.

He has set up three different settings and if I need to make adjustments from there I can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPW. My 2020 Gen4 (Late 2019 Build) was always soft. So perfect road manners as far as suspension went was in 'Race' mode. Anything less was too soft. After all the electronics were updated in March this year, the suspension was totally changed. Now 'road' made is perfect and 'Race' is really stiff as it should be. Dynamic is great for the continent where they know how to build roads but to be fair Dorset council do resurface roads with proper tarmac. I run 3 turns of preload front and rear from fully out for the road. Love the bike. J

Latest posts

Back