BMW S1K RR servicing south coast

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't answer but just for clarity are you seeking a main dealer or independent?

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

My Gen3 is currently with Pat from Mobitec. He does mobile servicing or for anything bigger will collect.

Bahnstormers in Alton Hants, not exactly South Coast but it is a fabulous ride to there from W Sussex coast - Chichester - Mid Lavant - South Harting - Petersfield - up Bell Hill through Steep then right at the A32 towards Alto into Lower Farringdon. I like their service department, very thorough and go beyond the fixed price service to make sure the bike is just right. At my 6000 mile service, their top Gen 3 technician decided that my brake cable had been routed incorrectly close to the headstock at factory build and spent an hour correcting it at no charge to me. I like that sort of OCD. The coffee is really good / the bacon and egg roll was superb and the ambience there is good with lots of friendly banter if you want to join in.

Back