I'm back, maybe.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autotrader app shows lots of dealers offering deals on new bikes. The way the dealer system works they're always going to chasing end of month targets, often starting in the middle of the month. Nice to see that my local dealer is, as usual, one of the most expensive... some of them say the loyalty bonus available when financed though them, although the one thing I have learned over the years is that BMW FS are rarely the right people to deal with.

The ?800 finance contribution comes if you finance through the dealer. 2 dealers I asked about the ?600 loyalty bonus have gone quiet. The ?600 is make or break for me, as a matter of principle.

After a fair bit of shopping around, the Motorrad dealer closest to me came up with the best new bike deal. For a Sport with the endurance chain. I see there's a ride height adjuster on the rear, and was wondering if the height of yokes has to be adjusted by the same amount, to keep the dynamic suspension happy?

Details about the 2023 update are trickling out now. Wonder when that can be ordered?

Back