Performance Technology Brake plate radiators

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Performance Technology Brake Plate Radiators

You would probably be far better off just using good quality fluid and brake pads. I personally wouldn?t want to introduce anything into the inside of the caliper.

I can think of far better ways to spend ?156 on the bike?

I would not even think about it. Why would someone put those things at the calipers. Do you have an over-overheating problem with your brakes? If you do and you are not a professional rider then you are doing something wrong or your brake pads/brake fluid is not up to the job. Now if the looks is what you are looking for it is not of my taste. By the way can they even be fitted with new brake pads?

I would not even think about it. Why would someone put those things at the calipers. Do you have an over-overheating problem with your brakes? If you do and you are not a professional rider then you are doing something wrong or your brake pads/brake fluid is not up to the job. Now if the looks is what you are looking for it is not of my taste. By the way can they even be fitted with new brake pads?

No issues with my brakes. Was only asking out of curiosity and peoples experience if any. I did contact them and they only work with forged or carbon wheels so they won?t fit on my bike anyway.

No issues with my brakes. Was only asking out of curiosity and peoples experience if any. I did contact them and they only work with forged or carbon wheels so they won?t fit on my bike anyway.
Bet you wished you'd never asked now lol.. their comments increase the mystery for me [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Bet you wished you'd never asked now lol.. their comments increase the mystery for me [emoji848]

Fact! ?. I?d say it?s best to stay away unless you are actually racing the bike/track days to see if there was any difference in the performance of the bike. Saying that I dont ride anywhere near the level to see these differences, would just be jewellery for the bike really. In future I will choose my questions wisely?

Your comments are just fine mate, relax[emoji108].

Their response on rim style asks more questions than it answers, truly bizarre to me..

Thats hilarious, calipers affecting wheel rim choice is a new one on me!

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Look dangerous to me. No way you could fit those with new pads. Ducts like those used in racing are best on top of good brake fluid.

The general consensus seems that these appear to be about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Back