End can tickover

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So where did you get it from? Ebay info maybe....did you add the sticker?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
Sorry for delayed reply as Stuart said Ali express came with the sticker totally happy with it from 6000rpm its got a fantastic growl very addictive.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Don't see them on aliexpress? Can get them Ebay uk supplied for ?100. Previous poster correct - the s1000rr should auto tune for change of silencer. Makes you wonder why you would pay 6 times the price for original item!

Ali express Web site not the easiest to find things but they are there mate

Close to pulling trigger on this....how does sticker stand up to the heat? Notice on Aliexpress they are also lasering the AK logo on but when you go to checkout price with vat is the same as uk ebay prices - which only come with sticker for now.Thx

Sorry for delayed reply as Stuart said Ali express came with the sticker totally happy with it from 6000rpm its got a fantastic growl very addictive.

I imagine that?s when the exhaust flap opens up fully.

Going back to the original question from @masho46 about irregular tick over, I appreciate that the bike has a Wideband capability and can learn from the ECU inputs, my fear when I fitted my SC Projects stubby exhaust was the lean area on the air/fuel mix graph as supplied by SC Projects. I then fitted a RapidBike Easy O2 sensor interference module here to hopefully avoid those lean areas on the air/fuel mix curve. I never measured the before and after on a dyno, but I've never experienced any fuelling problems with my Gen 3 after 11,000 miles and it was an hour for a fat fingered, cack-handed imbecile like me to fit. Worked first time. Fitted one to my Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled and it kept throwing the MIL light. Their tech support replied same day with slightly changed settings on the dial and hey presto! It definitely fuels the Scrambler better, less snatchy when you crack the throttle, and I never have a problem starting it like other owners do.

Back